Tuesday, August 9, 2011
We decided to explore the rest of the hotel. I had a schedule of activities I had received prior to our trip and wanted to make sure it was current before I told Kaylee about the kids’ activities. I asked at the front desk for an updated copy and they said it was in the room. I looked everywhere and couldn’t find one. Went back out and they said they would have one in the Kids’ Room on K Floor. I headed to the K Floor and they didn’t have one or really know what I was talking about. I showed them mine, which said you had to make reservations. I wanted to sign Kaylee up for a clay doll making class. They finally understood doll and held up a 2” panda figure. I said yes and was hopeful I had signed Kaylee up for later in the afternoon.
The Kids’ Room is awesome. It included an indoor playground, ball pit, tents and tunnels filled with toys, wii, ping pong and hopscotch.
Next to it was the indoor pool and kiddie pool. We have noticed that everyone wears swim caps. I knew that to go in the hot springs you could not let your hair touch the water, so I was wondering if swim caps were required for the pools as well. We found out they were optional, but the Taiwanese prefer to wear them.
We then went up to the roof to checkout the infinity pool. It was gorgeous with the mountains right there.
We then went up to the roof to checkout the infinity pool. It was gorgeous with the mountains right there.
No comments:
Post a Comment